What is Influencer? How does it benefit?
A program that brings out your Leadership skills along with an exposure to Marketing skills and hones your talent towards innovation and taking up ownership for an organisation. We are a group of young professionals, creating a platform for students providing a leadership opportunity.
Students who can take up the ownership and are willing to get exposed to management and leadership. Join the Getkart Influencer Program with a qualifying YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account. Share products and Get Exiting Rewards.
Who qualifies for this program?
Anyone can sign up and get started. You have to apply by using the social media account in which they’ll have the most influence on their followers”.
You have to meet certain criteria for acceptance, some of which includes:
- Have a large following. There’s no set-in-stone number, as we are looking for influencers that range across a spectrum of tiers and categories.
- How much they engage with fans with posts, and how many/which social media platforms they engage on. Again, there are no hard-and-fast numbers, but rather that we want to see you have a noticeable presence and that you make it a commitment.
- Your content is of a high standard. We are looking for influencers who post quality material, and not just trolling comments to get a reaction out of people.
- Lastly, we also want to see that there’s relevance for themselves. We need to see that the influencer chosen will also benefit themselves, as it’s a two-way street.
What to Expect
If/when you get in, we will give you a unique URL you can pass onto shoppers — it’ll be nice and easy for shoppers to remember and find it. Once they click on it, they’ll be taken to a page of products selected by the influencer based on their recommendation. This is another key difference from the Affiliate program, as the affiliates have to work with us. when it comes to product selection, while influencers retain total autonomy.
When shoppers are browsing the influencer’s page, they’ll see the range of products with thumbnail images, along with their prices, Prime statuses, and a little description of each. What’s neat about this is the influencer can curate a product lineup based on their own knowledge and experience, much like a clothing store rolls out certain outfits at different times of the year, like for the start of the school year or for Christmas.
This could also be an interesting and potentially great way for influencers to roll out more sales and move more products, as they get to decide what’s shown, and when. For instance, if you have a bunch of stock that’s been slow to move, you can feature that on your page and tie them together with a certain theme. This helps to cut down on the distraction of other products (whether from your own inventory or from a competitor when the buyer is browsing Getkart in general) by focusing the interest solely on yourself and your inventory.
How to Promote.
You can put your link in multiple places. These include:
- Your website About page, Recommendations page, and at the bottom of relevant articles
- Your Facebook About page. Also, on individual Facebook posts, and (where appropriate) in comments on Facebook groups. You could create a Shop Nowbutton at the top of your Facebook page.
- Your Instagram bio (possibly using your only link, depending on whether you have an essential need for it elsewhere). You can also include it in your Instagram Stories
- Your Twitter bio and in a selection of relevant tweets
- Your YouTube About page and in relevant video descriptions. You could even place it on some videos.
- As a link in any emails, you send your subscribers
Influencers will earn a varying amount for each customer they attract to these programs/services. This money is referred. One example is if an influencer manages to get his/her followers to sign up to a Getkart account Or if someone purchase any thing with using there referral code then In this case they will get Referral or signup amount in there wallet